How to get involved
We love to sign up new members and are interested in the point of view of any organisation or business that has an interest in the wellbeing and activity in Maidstone town centre.
Our members make a financial contribution to the CIC allowing us to undertake the work that we do. To find out more about pricing please give us a call on 01622 678777 or email one of the team – see our contact page for how to get in touch.
Benefits of membership:
- Influence what we do, how we work and identify ways that we can improve the town centre
- Share news about your own work and projects via our database of town centre businesses
- Promote your activities through our newsletters, bulletins and this website; keep us and the town updated with your events and news items
- Promote your business to a wider audience by linking up with our social media channels
- Allow us to act as a facilitator for you
- Not sure who you need to contact in a local authority – let us put you in touch. Consider us your first point of contact.
- Attend our meetings and sub groups
- Be kept up to date with our issue driven business briefings
- Need guidance on a town centre issue or have a concern to raise – let us know
- Be part of the town’s community, knowing that your contribution is making a difference
We also invite individuals to support us and you can do this by becoming a Friend of One Maidstone – sign up to receive our newsletters and bulletins or volunteer and participate in our working groups.